Do you have temporary financial problems and are you looking for a loan for those in debt without a guarantor? In order to get a loan without a guarantor, you just need to choose a suitable lender and fill out a form on the site. Before using such a solution, check the terms on which loans to indebted customers are granted and what conditions must be met to receive them.
No guarantor loan – meaning
This type of loan assumes that in order to receive a loan, regardless of your credit history, you do not need a third person who signs a contract with you and takes responsibility in case of non-payment of the loan. That is, if the borrower itself is not able to repay the loan, then this obligation passes to the guarantor, if any.
Who offers loans to bad credit people?
Surely you are aware that not everyone wants to lend money to those in debt. This is quite understandable – since someone has failed to pay off another obligation, there is a natural doubt that the next one may also not be settled on time.
However, the situations are different and quite often the most honest people want to take advantage of a no guarantor loan for indebted people, who, for example, have only slight delays in repayment of other loans or need money to pay off arrears and straighten their difficult financial situation.
Many lenders understand such situations perfectly well, so finding a loan offer for those in debt is not that difficult. However, they are offered mainly by entities operating outside the banking sector, i.e. loan companies such as Usnetloan.
No guarantor loan types
The most popular types of no guarantor loans are:
- Payday loans. These types of loans are the shortest, as they are issued before the salary for a period of 30 to 60 days. The amount of such loans is from 100 to 1000 dollars.
- Installment loans. Installment loans are issued for a longer period and are paid in installments every month. Issued in the amount of 1,000$ to 5,000$.
- Personal loans. Personal loans are also repaid by installments and are issued for any personal purpose, but the amount of a personal loan can reach up to 35,000$.
- Bad credit loan. This type of loans is issued to people with any credit history and does not involve credit check.
Guaranteed no guarantor loan for bad credit – is it possible?
Loan companies are much more gentle in assessing credit risk than banks. Even if you are indebted, you have a good chance of accepting your application with a non-bank company. This does not mean, however, that the loan is guaranteed, as each application is assessed individually.
So it is not possible to get a loan guarantee before applying. The lender must know the amount of your current debt and your current income. If you do not want to waste time submitting many applications, first choose the most frequently granted loans from rankings and comparison engines.
No guarantor long-term loans – the biggest advantages
Long-term loans usually turn out to be more advantageous for indebted people than payday loans. The latter must be returned in full within a fairly short period of time, which in the case of people struggling with financial problems may be difficult to implement – especially when such a payday is for a larger amount, e.g. 900$ or 1000$. It may not be possible to return it within 30 days if you have other liabilities to pay off in the meantime, both current and overdue.
So it is much better to borrow a larger amount for a longer period, e.g. half a year or even a year. Then you will pay off the obligation in symbolic installments, the payment of which every month will be almost imperceptible to your budget.
Installment loans for those in debt are therefore safer – it is easier to pay them back on time and without tightening the belt. Incurring them can therefore prevent the emergence of another debt and the related problems.
In addition, no guarantor non-bank loans have many additional advantages:
- convenience – most often you can apply for conclusions without leaving your home, e.g. via the Internet or telephone;
- minimum formalities – usually an ID card and a bank account are enough to take out;
- varied amounts – you can borrow both a low amount and a larger sum of several thousand dollars;
- long repayment period – repayment can be divided into very low installments adjusted to the borrower’s financial capabilities;
- quick payout – usually you can count on cash transfer to your account on the same day;
- cash for any purpose – also to pay off overdue and current liabilities.
If you are sure that you will be able to pay back the amount you need in 30 days, use the free payday loan. Thanks to the promotion, you can get cash at no cost.
What conditions must be met by the borrower to obtain a no guarantor loan?
It is worth saying that a no guarantor loan differs from a loan with a guarantor in some respects. Given that there is no third party when obtaining a loan, then the entire responsibility for the loan lies with you.
That is why it is important to understand that if you are going to delay the loan repayment, be sure to inform the lender in advance so that you do not have to overpay. It will also allow you to negotiate with the lender about some alternative ways to pay the loan.
No guarantor loans for bad credit are granted on similar terms as their standard counterparts. To use them, you must therefore meet the following requirements:
- be an adult – some loan companies define a specific age range for their clients, e.g. between 18 and 75 years of age;
- have an ID card – the document must be valid and not damaged;
- have a permanent place of residence – it must be in the US, American citizenship is also required,
- earn income that allows you to pay off the liability – some lenders require you to provide a certificate of earnings, but usually it is enough to enter the amount of remuneration in the loan application form.
In order to get a loan for the debtors, you need a steady income. Lenders accept various sources: employment contract, contract for specific work and mandate, benefits, disability and retirement benefits, alimony.
Applying for a no guarantor loan for bad credit – step by step
You can apply for a no guarantor loan for those in debt online or offline.
The easiest way is to apply for an online service, because all the formalities can be completed via a computer or smartphone. In this case, submitting the application will require a few simple steps:
- On the lender’s website, select the loan amount and its repayment period.
- Make an account registration on the website.
- Fill out the loan application form – enter your name and surname, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank account number, ID card number, as well as provide some basic information about your financial situation.
- Confirm your identity, e.g. by making a verification transfer.
- Wait for the application to be considered – you will receive the decision to grant a loan to the provided e-mail address or via SMS.
You can also submit an application for a no guarantor loan by phone, and then complete the rest of the formalities at the lender’s office or in the presence of a loan company representative who will visit you at home.
What can the funds received be used for?
It is worth noting that the funds received can be used for absolutely any need, since it absolutely does not matter to the lender. Despite the fact that you get a loan without a guarantor, the lender still gives you complete freedom in managing finances.
In any case, it is better to weigh the pros and cons and understand whether you really need to take out a loan or you can do without it. If there is no other option, then you can confidently apply for a no guarantor loan for medical bills, car repairs, travel expenses, celebrations and much more.
No guarantor loan VS Guarantor loan
In order to decide on the type of loan that is more suitable for you, you need to consider your individual preferences. If you have a bad credit history, then any type of loan is suitable in your case.
If you have a close friend or relative who can become your guarantor, then it is better to consider this option, since often thanks to this, the lender can reduce the interest rate and more likely to provide you with a loan on favorable terms.
At the same time, many people prefer not to share their financial problems with anyone and apply for a loan without a guarantor. This option is also available among non-bank organizations as Usnetloans and is available to almost everyone.
In any case, the best idea is to weigh all the conditions and choose the most suitable lender for you, which will offer the most favorable conditions for your needs.
Payday Loan Calculator
$500 Your loan + $79 Your fee = $579 Total Cost*
* Total Cost - The sum of money you are to pay off within the term you’ve chosen if you borrow the stated above amount for the average (or required by your lender) APR.