South Carolina Personal Loans Online Approval. Even if you have bad credit, you can still apply and get approved for a $5,000 – $35,000 Personal loan in Charleston, SC. Look through the basic requirements of direct lenders and get financing the same or the next business day.
Best Personal Loan lenders in Charleston, SC
- 1st Choice Mortgage Equity: 113 Wappoo Creek Dr, Tel.: (843) 769-7500
- Advance America: 520 Folly Rd Ste 80, Tel.: (843) 795-2142
- Advance America: 1836 Ashley River Rd Ste N, Tel.: (843) 556-7430
- Advance America: 1703 Savannah Hwy Unit 3, Tel.: (843) 766-9390
- Advance Finance: 1663 Savannah Hwy, Tel.: (843) 573-0703
- AmeriCash Loans: 1570 Sam Rittenberg Blvd, Tel.: (843) 573-8498
- Automoney Title Loans: 1756 Savannah Hwy, Tel.: (843) 766-6031
- Bank Of South Carolina The: 256 Meeting St, Tel.: (843) 724-1500
- BB&T: 1035 Folly Rd, Tel.: (843) 406-6650
- BB&T: 1962 Sam Rittenberg Blvd, Tel.: (843) 852-5830
- BB&T: 174 Meeting St, Tel.: (843) 720-5168
- Carolina Payday Loans: 1002 Savannah Hwy, Tel.: (854) 999-2634
- Carolina Title Loans Inc.: 1002 Savannah Hwy, Tel.: (854) 999-2579
- Cash Credit Co: 1369 Ashley River Rd, Tel.: (843) 402-0107
- Charleston Capital Corp: 56 Queen St, Tel.: (843) 723-6464
- Commonwealth Finance: 1708 Old Towne Rd, Tel.: (843) 747-1171
- CPM Federal Credit Union: 5600 Virginia Ave, Tel.: (800) 255-1513
- CresCom Bank: 288 Meeting St, Tel.: (843) 203-0161
- DriveTime Used Cars: 2125 Savannah Hwy, Tel.: (843) 766-8966
- First Credit: 1703 Savannah Hwy, Tel.: (843) 763-2424
- First Heritage Credit: 946 Orleans Rd, Tel.: (843) 769-9380
- First Reliance Bank: 25 Cumberland St, Tel.: (843) 789-1000
- Franklin Funding: 147 Wappoo Creek Dr Ste 105, Tel.: (843) 762-2218
- Jimmy Craven - Mortgage Loan Officer: 504 Folly Rd, Tel.: (843) 499-1119
- Johnson & Johnson Preferred Financing: 960 Morrison Dr, Tel.: (843) 724-7076
- Mariner Finance: 1660 Sam Rittenberg Blvd Ste 8, Tel.: (843) 766-4660
- Mark Bond - Mortgage Loan Officer: 586 E Bay St, Tel.: (843) 437-1228
- Matt Snipes - Mortgage Loan Officer: 40 Calhoun St, Tel.: (843) 452-2020
- Navy Federal Credit Union: 1319 Sam Rittenberg Blvd Ste 101, Tel.: (888) 842-6328
- Personal Cash Loans of SC: 1649 Savannah Hwy Unit C, Tel.: (843) 556-7600
- Philip Dumouchel - Mortgage Loan Officer: 852 Orleans Rd, Tel.: (843) 343-6383
- Pioneer Credit Company: 6185 Rivers Ave, Tel.: (843) 747-4001
- Primary Residential Mortgage Inc.: 2176 Savannah Hwy Suite 101, Tel.: (843) 769-7772
- Republic Finance: 946 Orleans Rd, Tel.: (843) 766-3163
- Security Finance: 542 King St, Tel.: (843) 371-5268
- Security Finance: 1669 Savannah Hwy Ste C, Tel.: (843) 556-4737
- Snap Capital: 701 E Bay St Ste 414, Tel.: (888) 904-9765
- South Carolina Federal Credit Union: 1317 Folly Rd, Tel.: (843) 797-8300
- South Carolina Federal Credit Union: 1945 Sam Rittenberg Blvd, Tel.: (843) 797-8300
- Southern Finance and Tax Company: 946 Orleans Rd, Tel.: (843) 571-0034
- Springleaf Financial Services: 1643 Savannah Hwy Unit A, Tel.: (843) 766-1891
- Springleaf Financial Services: 1836 Ashley River Rd Ste 109i, Tel.: (843) 556-6556
- Sunbelt Credit: 1669c Savannah Hwy, Tel.: (843) 410-4771
- SunTrust: 1923 Sam Rittenberg Blvd, Tel.: (843) 619-4326
- SunTrust: 850 Folly Rd, Tel.: (843) 779-3425
- SunTrust: 276 E Bay St, Tel.: (843) 937-8917
- SunTrust Bank: 145 King St Ste 101, Tel.: (843) 579-3180
- SunTrust Bank: 125 Wappoo Creek Dr, Tel.: (843) 762-6974
- SunTrust Mortgage: 276 E Bay St, Tel.: (843) 958-1313
- SunTrust Mortgage: 145 King St, Tel.: (843) 579-4866
- TD Bank: 504 Folly Rd, Tel.: (843) 762-7376
- TD Bank: 852 Orleans Rd, Tel.: (843) 769-7029
- TD Bank: 40 Calhoun St, Tel.: (843) 727-8400
- TD Bank: 586 E Bay St, Tel.: (843) 402-4542
- TD Bank ATM: 380 King St, Tel.: (888) 751-9000
- TD Bank ATM: 1925 Ashley River Rd, Tel.: (888) 751-9000
- TD Bank ATM: 1115 Old Towne Rd, Tel.: (888) 751-9000
- The Bank Of South Carolina: 2027 Sam Rittenberg Blvd, Tel.: (843) 958-1041
- US Trust: 200 Meeting St, Tel.: (866) 322-4755
- Wells Fargo Private Bank: 177 Meeting St, Tel.: (843) 727-2969
- Windsor Advantage: 525 King St, Tel.: (843) 990-9195
- World Finance: 915 Folly Rd Ste I, Tel.: (843) 406-8646
- World Finance: 630 Skylark Dr Ste C, Tel.: (843) 571-3400
What is a personal loan?
A personal loan is a type of lending that enables borrowers to quickly get money to finance their needs. Your application will be reviewed based on your income and credit history. Since this loan is often unsecured, you do not need to provide collateral in order to be approved.
How do Personal Loans in Charleston, SC work?
These loans are easy to use and easy to obtain. In order to get a loan, you need to fill out an application. Often times, you can do this both online and offline, but of course, it is much better to use an online application. Moreover, you do not have to waste time getting to the lender’s store and waiting for hours.
By filling out a simple online form, you can send an application to the lender and get a response almost instantly. If your application is approved, the lender will contact you, thus he will tell you more about the loan offer. If you are satisfied with the terms of the loan, you can sign a contract and receive money. As a rule, the amount will be transferred to your bank account within one business day.
The loan is repaid in monthly fixed installments. Depending on the lender chosen and the loan amount, terms vary from 1 to 5 years, however other terms are also available.
The benefits of Online Personal Loans in Charleston
- Since personal creditors care about the safety of your information, the data is often encrypted and not shared with third parties.
- Fast approval. Online lenders approve applications within minutes so you don’t have to wait long for a response.
- Convenient payments. If approved, you will be able to receive money directly into your bank account the very next business day.
- Simple application. Even if you’ve never applied online, don’t worry as the form has been simplified as much as possible. Thus, filling out the application will not take more than five minutes.
What do you need to apply for a Personal Loan in Charleston, SC?
As you know, each lender has its own eligibility criteria that must be met in order for your loan application to be approved. Explore the main ones:
- You must be 18 years of age or older.
- You must have a source of regular monthly income.
- You must be a US citizen or an official resident.
- You must provide government-issued ID.
- You must provide a phone number and email.
- You must provide a permanent residence address.
Personal Loan Calculator
Every Payment (Installment) = $522 per month for 0.17 year(s) at 35% APR
* It’s the amount of money you’ll need to pay every month (or other agreed period) according to your repayment plan.
Total Paid After 2 Payments = $1,044
Total Interest Paid* = $44
* The total amount of interest over all the period of the loan.
Before applying for a Personal Loans consider alternatives available in Charleston, SC:
Personal Loans in Charleston, SC FAQ
Are Charleston, SC, Personal Loans safe?
Of course! As already mentioned, personal lenders take care of your safety and the safety of your data. Thus, you do not need to worry, as your data is encrypted and not passed on to third parties.
Where can I get no credit check Personal Loans in Charleston, SC?
Some lenders offer loans without a credit check, however they charge a higher interest on the loan as a guarantee that you will be able to repay the loan. Thus, before contacting lenders who do not conduct a credit check, consider whether it is beneficial for you and also consider other options for loans without a credit check.
How long does it take to get a Personal Loan in Charleston, SC?
Often it will take you about one working day to receive the money. So, it will take you about five minutes to fill out and submit the online form, after which you will need to wait for the lender's response. Typically, personal lenders respond almost instantly. Thus, if you are approved, you sign the contract and receive the money the next business day.
Can bad credit Charleston, SC, resident be approved for a Personal Loan?
Often, lenders approve borrowers' applications even if they have a bad credit history. However, it is worth noting that such borrowers are risky for lenders, so they receive high and unprofitable interest rates. As a rule, the main criterion affecting the approval of applications is the source of income, so even if you have a bad credit history, the chances of getting a loan are high.