Louisiana Personal Loans Near Me. Even if you have bad credit, you can still apply and get approved for a $5,000 – $35,000 Personal loan in Monroe, LA. Look through the basic requirements of direct lenders and get financing the same or the next business day.
Best Personal Loan lenders in Monroe, LA
- 1st Franklin Financial: 2820 Louisville Ave Ste 112, Tel.: (318) 388-2327
- A-1 Credit Inc: 706 N 3rd St, Tel.: (318) 324-8400
- Advance America: 3112 Louisville Ave, Tel.: (318) 340-9960
- Advance America: 2820 Louisville Ave Ste 120, Tel.: (318) 322-3320
- Asset Finance: 403 Louisville Ave, Tel.: (318) 325-1312
- Bank Of Ruston: 1900 N 18th St, Tel.: (318) 812-2265
- Bankers Mortgage Center: 909 N 18th St Ste 100, Tel.: (318) 410-5500
- Basic Financial Service Inc: 451 Moon Lake Rd, Tel.: (318) 281-5800
- C Nac: 1107 Oliver Rd, Tel.: (318) 340-9525
- Cash Cow: 405 Sterlington Rd, Tel.: (318) 381-8670
- Cash Cow: 207 Louisville Ave, Tel.: (318) 387-1171
- Cash Time: 2328 Sterlington Rd, Tel.: (318) 654-4424
- Chase Bank: 111 Old Bastrop Rd, Tel.: (318) 345-8456
- Chase Bank: 284 Highway 134, Tel.: (318) 345-8450
- Chase Bank: 1500 N 19th St, Tel.: (318) 329-1495
- Chase Bank: 700 N 4th St, Tel.: (318) 362-4420
- Chase Bank: 1001 N 18th St, Tel.: (318) 325-9421
- Chase Bank: 1101 N 18th St, Tel.: (318) 345-8360
- Chase Bank: 2211 Forsythe Ave, Tel.: (318) 345-8320
- Chase Bank: 1100 Pecanland Rd, Tel.: (318) 345-7710
- Chase Bank: 1200 Sterlington Rd, Tel.: (318) 345-8450
- Chase Bank: 1800 Martin Luther King Jr Dr, Tel.: (318) 345-8480
- Check Lenders: 1201 N 18th St, Tel.: (318) 884-9911
- Citizens Financial Services: 1909 Roselawn Ave, Tel.: (318) 324-0011
- Courtesy Loans: 1114 Oliver Rd, Tel.: (318) 361-0135
- Easy Money EMG - Monroe: 2323 Louisville Ave, Tel.: (318) 996-3521
- First Heritage Credit: 1400 N 19th St, Tel.: (318) 362-0100
- Friendly Finance Service: 1225 N 18th St, Tel.: (318) 582-1077
- Friendly Finance Service: 8205 Desiard St, Tel.: (318) 345-5050
- Friendly Finance Service: 1111 Winnsboro Rd, Tel.: (318) 325-4355
- Gator Loans: 403 Louisville Ave, Tel.: (318) 325-0191
- Ginger Holton: IBERIABANK Mortgage: 1300 Oliver Rd, Tel.: (318) 327-3317
- Iberiabank: 1300 Oliver Rd, Tel.: (318) 327-3326
- Iberiabank: 8019 Desiard St, Tel.: (318) 327-7820
- JP Morgan Chase: 780 Kansas Ln, Tel.: (318) 398-8981
- Kwik Cash Finance: 601 N 2nd St, Tel.: (318) 322-3988
- Louisiana Business Loans Inc: 1810 Auburn Ave, Tel.: (318) 323-0878
- Louisiana Land Bank: 2413 Tower Dr, Tel.: (318) 387-0636
- Mid City Finance Co: 601 N 2nd St, Tel.: (318) 387-0514
- Monroe Credit: 2015 Hudson Ln, Tel.: (318) 323-5626
- Ouachita Independent Bank: 909 N 18th St Ste 100, Tel.: (318) 338-3000
- Paycheck Loans: 511 Louisville Ave, Tel.: (318) 322-1116
- Pearson Finance: 601 N 2nd St, Tel.: (318) 361-9071
- Power Mortgage: 1000 N 6th St, Tel.: (318) 323-2848
- Progressive Bank: 1411 N 19th St, Tel.: (318) 398-9772
- Progressive Bank: 1398 Lamy Ln, Tel.: (318) 651-5180
- Regions Bank: 601 Sterlington Rd, Tel.: (800) 734-4667
- Reliable Financial: 109 Pine St, Tel.: (318) 387-1999
- Richland State Bank: 1816 Forsythe Ave, Tel.: (318) 699-8412
- Security Finance: 3201 Louisville Ave Ste 8, Tel.: (318) 460-6162
- Security Finance: 315 Louisville Ave, Tel.: (318) 388-5865
- Signature Loans: 609 N 4th St, Tel.: (318) 324-0800
- Specialty Mortgage Of Louisiana: 1813 Roselawn Ave, Tel.: (318) 387-8471
- Springleaf Financial Services: 1204 Pecanland Rd, Tel.: (318) 388-2151
- Sunbelt Credit: 315 Louisville Ave, Tel.: (318) 388-5865
- Tower Loan: 1345 Louisville Ave, Tel.: (318) 387-2971
- Twin City Acceptance Corp: 1204 Stubbs Ave Ste D, Tel.: (318) 361-0534
- World Finance: 2500 Louisville Ave, Tel.: (318) 324-0770
- World Finance: 1114 Oliver Rd, Tel.: (318) 460-1854
What is a personal loan?
A personal loan is a type of lending that enables borrowers to quickly get money to finance their needs. Your application will be reviewed based on your income and credit history. Since this loan is often unsecured, you do not need to provide collateral in order to be approved.
How do Personal Loans in Monroe, LA work?
These loans are easy to use and easy to obtain. In order to get a loan, you need to fill out an application. Often times, you can do this both online and offline, but of course, it is much better to use an online application. Moreover, you do not have to waste time getting to the lender’s store and waiting for hours.
By filling out a simple online form, you can send an application to the lender and get a response almost instantly. If your application is approved, the lender will contact you, thus he will tell you more about the loan offer. If you are satisfied with the terms of the loan, you can sign a contract and receive money. As a rule, the amount will be transferred to your bank account within one business day.
The loan is repaid in monthly fixed installments. Depending on the lender chosen and the loan amount, terms vary from 1 to 5 years, however other terms are also available.
The benefits of Online Personal Loans in Monroe
- Since personal creditors care about the safety of your information, the data is often encrypted and not shared with third parties.
- Fast approval. Online lenders approve applications within minutes so you don’t have to wait long for a response.
- Convenient payments. If approved, you will be able to receive money directly into your bank account the very next business day.
- Simple application. Even if you’ve never applied online, don’t worry as the form has been simplified as much as possible. Thus, filling out the application will not take more than five minutes.
What do you need to apply for a Personal Loan in Monroe, LA?
As you know, each lender has its own eligibility criteria that must be met in order for your loan application to be approved. Explore the main ones:
- You must be 18 years of age or older.
- You must have a source of regular monthly income.
- You must be a US citizen or an official resident.
- You must provide government-issued ID.
- You must provide a phone number and email.
- You must provide a permanent residence address.
Personal Loan Calculator
Every Payment (Installment) = $522 per month for 0.17 year(s) at 35% APR
* It’s the amount of money you’ll need to pay every month (or other agreed period) according to your repayment plan.
Total Paid After 2 Payments = $1,044
Total Interest Paid* = $44
* The total amount of interest over all the period of the loan.
Before applying for a Personal Loans consider alternatives available in Monroe, LA:
Personal Loans in Monroe, LA FAQ
Are Monroe, LA, Personal Loans safe?
Of course! As already mentioned, personal lenders take care of your safety and the safety of your data. Thus, you do not need to worry, as your data is encrypted and not passed on to third parties.
Where can I get no credit check Personal Loans in Monroe, LA?
Some lenders offer loans without a credit check, however they charge a higher interest on the loan as a guarantee that you will be able to repay the loan. Thus, before contacting lenders who do not conduct a credit check, consider whether it is beneficial for you and also consider other options for loans without a credit check.
How long does it take to get a Personal Loan in Monroe, LA?
Often it will take you about one working day to receive the money. So, it will take you about five minutes to fill out and submit the online form, after which you will need to wait for the lender's response. Typically, personal lenders respond almost instantly. Thus, if you are approved, you sign the contract and receive the money the next business day.
Can bad credit Monroe, LA, resident be approved for a Personal Loan?
Often, lenders approve borrowers' applications even if they have a bad credit history. However, it is worth noting that such borrowers are risky for lenders, so they receive high and unprofitable interest rates. As a rule, the main criterion affecting the approval of applications is the source of income, so even if you have a bad credit history, the chances of getting a loan are high.