Best Personal Loans for Good Credit in Georgia. Even if you have bad credit, you can still apply and get approved for a $5,000 – $35,000 Personal loan in Augusta, GA. Look through the basic requirements of direct lenders and get financing the same or the next business day.
Best Personal Loan lenders in Augusta, GA
- 1st Franklin Financial: 2825 Washington Rd Ste M-2, Tel.: (706) 667-5418
- Advanced Loan Services: 3299 Peach Orchard Rd, Tel.: (706) 792-1595
- Augusta Metro Federal Credit Union: 205 Davis Rd, Tel.: (706) 854-6140
- Augusta Metro Federal Credit Union: 4306 Mike Padgett Hwy, Tel.: (706) 854-6140
- Augusta Vah Federal Credit Union: 950 15th St, Tel.: (706) 823-3981
- Augusta Vah Federal Credit Union: 1 Freedom Way, Tel.: (706) 731-7161
- Augusta Vah Federal Credit Union: 3830 Washington Rd Ste 34, Tel.: (706) 855-2224
- Delta Finance Co: 905 Greene St, Tel.: (706) 724-9985
- Empire Loan: 903 Greene St, Tel.: (706) 724-1836
- Flight Finance of Augusta: 3639 Walton Way Ext, Tel.: (706) 724-7457
- Georgia Auto Pawn Inc.: 2631 Peach Orchard Rd, Tel.: (706) 619-1327
- Georgia Auto Pawn Inc.: 1752 Gordon Hwy, Tel.: (706) 619-1542
- Georgia Auto Pawn Inc.: 3109 Deans Bridge Rd, Tel.: (706) 619-1436
- Lendmark Financial Services: 596 Bobby Jones Expy Ste 11, Tel.: (706) 651-9835
- Mariner Finance: 1235 Walton Way, Tel.: (706) 722-6496
- Modern Finance & Loan Co: 215 James Brown Blvd, Tel.: (706) 724-1493
- Navy Federal Credit Union: 263a Robert C Daniel Jr Pkwy, Tel.: (888) 842-6328
- Queensborough National Bank & Trust: 4226 Columbia Rd, Tel.: (706) 863-2000
- Republic Finance: 3455 Peach Orchard Rd, Tel.: (706) 792-2600
- Republic Finance: 231 Furys Ferry Rd, Tel.: (706) 854-9772
- Security Finance: 1631 Gordon Hwy Ste 4, Tel.: (706) 481-2005
- Security Finance: 3830 Washington Rd Ste 8, Tel.: (706) 407-4495
- South State Bank: 3530 Wheeler Rd, Tel.: (706) 738-6990
- Springleaf Financial Services: 2816 Washington Rd Ste 105, Tel.: (706) 737-4642
- Springleaf Financial Services: 2803 Wrightsboro Rd Ste 26, Tel.: (706) 738-8875
- Sunbelt Credit: 221 James Brown Blvd, Tel.: (706) 489-6433
- Sunset Finance Company: 3841 Washington Rd, Tel.: (706) 772-8900
- SunTrust: 801 Broad St, Tel.: (706) 821-2030
- SunTrust: 1602 Walton Way, Tel.: (706) 691-0293
- SunTrust: 403 Furys Ferry Rd, Tel.: (706) 619-2654
- SunTrust: 2901 Washington Rd, Tel.: (706) 691-0215
- SunTrust: 2625 Peach Orchard Rd, Tel.: (706) 619-2612
- SunTrust Bank: 3456 Wrightsboro Rd, Tel.: (706) 481-0745
- SunTrust Bank: 1631 Gordon Hwy, Tel.: (706) 792-2760
- SunTrust Bank: 3520 Walton Way Ext Ste 1a, Tel.: (706) 481-8984
- University Health Federal Credit Union: 4106 Columbia Rd Ste 104, Tel.: (706) 854-1485
- Western Finance: 1821 Walton Way, Tel.: (706) 250-4981
What is a personal loan?
A personal loan is a type of lending that enables borrowers to quickly get money to finance their needs. Your application will be reviewed based on your income and credit history. Since this loan is often unsecured, you do not need to provide collateral in order to be approved.
How do Personal Loans in Augusta, GA work?
These loans are easy to use and easy to obtain. In order to get a loan, you need to fill out an application. Often times, you can do this both online and offline, but of course, it is much better to use an online application. Moreover, you do not have to waste time getting to the lender’s store and waiting for hours.
By filling out a simple online form, you can send an application to the lender and get a response almost instantly. If your application is approved, the lender will contact you, thus he will tell you more about the loan offer. If you are satisfied with the terms of the loan, you can sign a contract and receive money. As a rule, the amount will be transferred to your bank account within one business day.
The loan is repaid in monthly fixed installments. Depending on the lender chosen and the loan amount, terms vary from 1 to 5 years, however other terms are also available.
The benefits of Online Personal Loans in Augusta
- Since personal creditors care about the safety of your information, the data is often encrypted and not shared with third parties.
- Fast approval. Online lenders approve applications within minutes so you don’t have to wait long for a response.
- Convenient payments. If approved, you will be able to receive money directly into your bank account the very next business day.
- Simple application. Even if you’ve never applied online, don’t worry as the form has been simplified as much as possible. Thus, filling out the application will not take more than five minutes.
What do you need to apply for a Personal Loan in Augusta, GA?
As you know, each lender has its own eligibility criteria that must be met in order for your loan application to be approved. Explore the main ones:
- You must be 18 years of age or older.
- You must have a source of regular monthly income.
- You must be a US citizen or an official resident.
- You must provide government-issued ID.
- You must provide a phone number and email.
- You must provide a permanent residence address.
Personal Loan Calculator
Every Payment (Installment) = $522 per month for 0.17 year(s) at 35% APR
* It’s the amount of money you’ll need to pay every month (or other agreed period) according to your repayment plan.
Total Paid After 2 Payments = $1,044
Total Interest Paid* = $44
* The total amount of interest over all the period of the loan.
Before applying for a Personal Loans consider alternatives available in Augusta, GA:
Personal Loans in Augusta, GA FAQ
Are Augusta, GA, Personal Loans safe?
Of course! As already mentioned, personal lenders take care of your safety and the safety of your data. Thus, you do not need to worry, as your data is encrypted and not passed on to third parties.
Where can I get no credit check Personal Loans in Augusta, GA?
Some lenders offer loans without a credit check, however they charge a higher interest on the loan as a guarantee that you will be able to repay the loan. Thus, before contacting lenders who do not conduct a credit check, consider whether it is beneficial for you and also consider other options for loans without a credit check.
How long does it take to get a Personal Loan in Augusta, GA?
Often it will take you about one working day to receive the money. So, it will take you about five minutes to fill out and submit the online form, after which you will need to wait for the lender's response. Typically, personal lenders respond almost instantly. Thus, if you are approved, you sign the contract and receive the money the next business day.
Can bad credit Augusta, GA, resident be approved for a Personal Loan?
Often, lenders approve borrowers' applications even if they have a bad credit history. However, it is worth noting that such borrowers are risky for lenders, so they receive high and unprofitable interest rates. As a rule, the main criterion affecting the approval of applications is the source of income, so even if you have a bad credit history, the chances of getting a loan are high.