Alabama Personal Loans Online Approval. Even if you have bad credit, you can still apply and get approved for a $5,000 – $35,000 Personal loan in Phenix City, AL. Look through the basic requirements of direct lenders and get financing the same or the next business day.
Best Personal Loan lenders in Phenix City, AL
- A-Plus Fast Cash Advance Inc: 806 13th St, Tel.: (334) 297-8470
- Advance America: 1105 Highway 280 Byp, Tel.: (334) 297-0228
- Advance America: 2032 Highway 280 Byp, Tel.: (334) 298-3018
- Advance America: 3922 Us Highway 80 W, Tel.: (334) 297-1729
- Alabama Title Loans Inc.: 1003 Highway 280 Byp, Tel.: (334) 468-6087
- All Star Check Advance: 3304 Us Highway 80 W, Tel.: (334) 787-5073
- Auburn Bank: 3625 18th Ave, Tel.: (334) 480-0550
- BB & T: 1201 Broad St, Tel.: (910) 914-8250
- BB&T: 1200 Highway 280 Byp, Tel.: (334) 297-2413
- BB&T: 1201 Broad St, Tel.: (334) 298-7801
- Colonial Bank: 1200 Highway 280 Byp, Tel.: (334) 297-2413
- Colonial Bank: 1201 Broad St, Tel.: (334) 448-0495
- Community Loans of America: 1003 Highway 280 Byp, Tel.: (334) 448-5889
- Community Loans of America: 3708 S Railroad St, Tel.: (334) 291-8182
- Covington Credit: 2031 Highway 280 Byp, Tel.: (334) 448-7887
- Credit Central: 1114 Highway 280 Byp, Tel.: (334) 291-5413
- EZ Credit: 1816 Summerville Rd, Tel.: (334) 560-5282
- First American Cash Advance: 1807 Stadium Dr, Tel.: (334) 480-0255
- Instant Cash: 2305 Crawford Rd, Tel.: (334) 732-1100
- Loan South Finance Company: 3304 Us Highway 80 W, Tel.: (334) 480-8885
- Phenix Girard Bank: 801 13th St, Tel.: (334) 298-0691
- Phenix Pride Federal Credit Union: 1810 Opelika Rd, Tel.: (334) 291-3000
- Primary Residential Mortgage: 1017 13th St, Tel.: (334) 298-8877
- Regions Bank: 1200 Broad St, Tel.: (800) 734-4667
- Security Finance: 3304 Us Highway 80 W Ste A, Tel.: (334) 384-0678
- Speedee Cash: 3610 Us Highway 431 N, Tel.: (334) 448-1155
- Springleaf Financial Services: 2034 Highway 280 Byp, Tel.: (334) 291-3077
- State Loan & Finance Corp: 804 13th St, Tel.: (334) 297-1358
- SunTrust Bank: 1901 Stadium Dr, Tel.: (334) 297-8149
- Synovus Bank - ATM: 800 22nd Ave, Tel.: (888) 796-6887
- Synovus Bank - ATM: 3911 Us Highway 80 W, Tel.: (888) 796-6887
- Tower Loan: 1703 14th St, Tel.: (334) 664-9330
- World Finance: 3604 Us Highway 431 N, Tel.: (334) 732-2762
- World Finance Corp: 3304 Us Highway 80 W, Tel.: (334) 732-2762
What is a personal loan?
A personal loan is a type of lending that enables borrowers to quickly get money to finance their needs. Your application will be reviewed based on your income and credit history. Since this loan is often unsecured, you do not need to provide collateral in order to be approved.
How do Personal Loans in Phenix City, AL work?
These loans are easy to use and easy to obtain. In order to get a loan, you need to fill out an application. Often times, you can do this both online and offline, but of course, it is much better to use an online application. Moreover, you do not have to waste time getting to the lender’s store and waiting for hours.
By filling out a simple online form, you can send an application to the lender and get a response almost instantly. If your application is approved, the lender will contact you, thus he will tell you more about the loan offer. If you are satisfied with the terms of the loan, you can sign a contract and receive money. As a rule, the amount will be transferred to your bank account within one business day.
The loan is repaid in monthly fixed installments. Depending on the lender chosen and the loan amount, terms vary from 1 to 5 years, however other terms are also available.
The benefits of Online Personal Loans in Phenix City
- Since personal creditors care about the safety of your information, the data is often encrypted and not shared with third parties.
- Fast approval. Online lenders approve applications within minutes so you don’t have to wait long for a response.
- Convenient payments. If approved, you will be able to receive money directly into your bank account the very next business day.
- Simple application. Even if you’ve never applied online, don’t worry as the form has been simplified as much as possible. Thus, filling out the application will not take more than five minutes.
What do you need to apply for a Personal Loan in Phenix City, AL?
As you know, each lender has its own eligibility criteria that must be met in order for your loan application to be approved. Explore the main ones:
- You must be 18 years of age or older.
- You must have a source of regular monthly income.
- You must be a US citizen or an official resident.
- You must provide government-issued ID.
- You must provide a phone number and email.
- You must provide a permanent residence address.
Personal Loan Calculator
Every Payment (Installment) = $522 per month for 0.17 year(s) at 35% APR
* It’s the amount of money you’ll need to pay every month (or other agreed period) according to your repayment plan.
Total Paid After 2 Payments = $1,044
Total Interest Paid* = $44
* The total amount of interest over all the period of the loan.
Before applying for a Personal Loans consider alternatives available in Phenix City, AL:
Personal Loans in Phenix City, AL FAQ
Are Phenix City, AL, Personal Loans safe?
Of course! As already mentioned, personal lenders take care of your safety and the safety of your data. Thus, you do not need to worry, as your data is encrypted and not passed on to third parties.
Where can I get no credit check Personal Loans in Phenix City, AL?
Some lenders offer loans without a credit check, however they charge a higher interest on the loan as a guarantee that you will be able to repay the loan. Thus, before contacting lenders who do not conduct a credit check, consider whether it is beneficial for you and also consider other options for loans without a credit check.
How long does it take to get a Personal Loan in Phenix City, AL?
Often it will take you about one working day to receive the money. So, it will take you about five minutes to fill out and submit the online form, after which you will need to wait for the lender's response. Typically, personal lenders respond almost instantly. Thus, if you are approved, you sign the contract and receive the money the next business day.
Can bad credit Phenix City, AL, resident be approved for a Personal Loan?
Often, lenders approve borrowers' applications even if they have a bad credit history. However, it is worth noting that such borrowers are risky for lenders, so they receive high and unprofitable interest rates. As a rule, the main criterion affecting the approval of applications is the source of income, so even if you have a bad credit history, the chances of getting a loan are high.